Do you want to be a Cabin Crew? Fancy travelling to new places, meeting new friends and be a familiar face in the friendly skies?
MATS Cabin Crew Training prepares you to meet the high standards set by many airlines.
A comprehensive course designed to produce highly-trained candidates for a career in the airline industry.
Introduction to Cabin Crew (Roles & Responsibilities)
Personal Grooming & Presentation
Aircraft & Aviation Familiarization
Communication & Coordination
Customer Handling & Customer Service
Theory on general SEP & onboard Medical
A day as a Cabin Crew
Cross Culture Awareness
Interview Preparation (with English Preparatory class)
We go according to the industry standards … Requirement for Cabin Crew Training
1. Must be a Myanmar Citizen.
2. Should be second year in Government University.
3. Must be healthy (Class A).
4. Have to be single.
5. Age between 18 – 23.
6. Height for male 5’6” and female should have at least 5’3”.
7. Weight should be in proportion with height.
8. Have to be proficiency in the English language.
For more information, please call us at 95-1-533278 or email email@example.com